Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FRESHERS

Wow ok I am so sorry for not posting throughout freshers week as I did promise you guys. The problem was that I did not have any internet access but I have been charting my days on Word. In the next few days I will be posting a separate posts for each "freshers day" with the date next to it. I will remember to include lots of details just for you guys as I know lots of you are interested in knowing what freshers is like in uni. If i had to summarize my freshers week with one word I would say: "AMAZING". You always hear people saying that freshers is the best week of your life and you think it is totally hyped up, but it is true. Not to the point of it being the best week of your life but if you go out and socialize, put yourself out there, open up, you will have a FANTASTIC time. Don't hold back and say hi to lots of people. Everyone is in the same boat as you and everyone is looking for friends too. Look out for the upcoming posts!

Sorry again for not posting during freshers :( Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment