Thursday, September 10, 2009

One more week.

Hi everyone!

Wow these last few days have been hectic. Trying to buy some final items for England, packing, looking for stuff, cleaning my room, etc. Well here's some good news: I FINALLY got the email from Ottawa that my Student Visa has been issued. I should be receiving it soon. Yay!

6 days 'til I leave.
12 days 'til Freshers.
19 days 'til start of uni.

Wowzers.

For those of you still doing/panicking about your UCAS application. Don't worry! Just make sure you put some thought into it. Don't rush. Everything will come together in the end.

Technically its also 12 days til the official start of my Freshers Blog. So hopefully everyone will look out for it as I'll try and post every day of my freshers week to keep you all in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment